The Regal 420 Pro features 695 sq. in. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack, solid 9mm stainless steel cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system, 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube burners, stainless steel side shelves, an enclosed cabinet base and built-in control knob lights.
- Stainless steel cookbox with cast aluminium end caps
- Black porcelain enamelled roll-action lid with cast aluminium end caps
- Stainless steel side shelves with cast aluminium condiment bins
- Stylish and durable stainless steel handles
- Rigid steel cabinet with black powder coat painted doors
- Large 3" / 7.6 cm locking casters
- Level Q leg levelers located on the front casters
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components
- Premium powder-coat epoxy paint finish on cabinet and base
- Propane models have a pull-out tank drawer for easy changes plus an integrated storage shelf
- Built-in control knob lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.